Monday, June 4, 2018

Our Best Work


Our Best Work

What do you consider your best work?  In all of life and living thus far, what is the best thing you’ve ever done?

I received a phone call this morning from a long-time friend.  We began our friendship forty-four years ago.  We have what you call “a history”.  And it’s a good history. 

Bob represents some of my best work.  Oh, he was a success already when we met, but my work had to do with some Christian principles to which I exposed him.  And he still holds to those principles, has made them his own and has grown by leaps and bounds since our first meeting.

My part?  Hardly anything worth mentioning.  I was young and goofy for a lot of those years, but we rubbed elbows together, we shared in some life experiences together, we bought bicycles on the same day, we were at each other’s houses, I knew his parents and sister; he knew my family. 

We shared in this existence on earth.  And it has helped shape the two of us.  I am one of his best works and he is one of mine. 

It really is All About People.

Those relationships we form matter.  It’s all about making the most of those times in our shared lives.


This is what is on
my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment