Monday, June 25, 2018

Life Edits Allowed


Life Edits Allowed

I love this quote for two different reasons.


First Thought:
WE write the story of our lives - no one else gets to hold the pen.  Personally, I've allowed other opinions and words to influence my life and my thinking.  No more.  I have developed a strong "decision" muscle and can make pretty darn good decisions for myself.  No one else is allowed to write my life story for me. 

Second Thought: 
I shall make edits as I go along.  I guarantee one thing - I'll never get it all right the first time around, and I will go back and edit as much of my life as I can and when necessary.

I'll change my mind, I'll change my verbiage, I'll change my company when necessary, I'll change my political leanings if needed, and I'll change in whom I trust.

And don't we all have the privilege to edit our lives on a daily basis? 

Do we?

If not, I think they call that "rut living".

You and I get to decide. 



This is what is on
my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment