Saturday, June 9, 2018

Feed the Thing


Feed the Thing

I wrote recently about my Albuquerque peach tree.  All it needed was a bit of watering, and so I watered it.

I remember as an early driver, the first time I ran out of gas, I thought I had broken that old 57 Chevy.  I just needed to feed the thing.

Our minds, our bodies work the same way.  With proper care and feeding, they work.  This is not rocket science.  It’s just a fact of the laws of nature.

Things that need feeding:
Our brains
Our bodies
Our souls
Our friendships


I don’t feel a need to push this idea any further along.  We’re bright people.  We GET it.


In order to keep
a lamp burning, 
we have to put oil in it.  
~Mother Teresa


This is what is on
my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment