Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Don't Cross that Bridge Yet


Don’t Cross That Bridge Yet

Our minds are great at creating story.  We can dream up conversations, actions, activities and outcomes that aren’t anywhere near about to happen.  It is the old adage of “Don’t
cross that bridge until you come to it.”

And don’t we all.

I’ll confess, this is a hard one to master.  I find myself, at times, fighting battles that never have happened and never will happen.  Yet, in my mind, the battles rage nevertheless.

Solutions?

I don’t have a five-point seminar developed on this subject.  I just wanted to mostly remind myself of this important concept.

Now, go back to your lovely gift of a new day.


This is what is on
my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment