Saturday, April 11, 2020

These Things I Know Today

These Things I know Today

Covid-19 is still with us.  We are seeing some downward trends in some areas of this globe that it is being conquered, yet it still exists.  The global economy has been impacted by this pandemic.  Many hopes and dreams of spirited entrepreneurs have been disrupted in the middle of this madness. 

And this is what I know for today.

~Mankind will ultimately overcome and eradicate this threat.
~Our economies will rebound.
~New dreams and new hopes will arise from the ash-heap of Covid-19.

AND … God is still in control.  I often have to remind myself that God never promises to keep bad thing from us.  He DOES promise to be with us in the middle of the bad and the good.

My faith is in mankind, our medical capabilities, and my God.

What are you clinging to today?


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment