Saturday, April 18, 2020

Do What You Do Best

Do What You Do Best

Here’s the thing … do what you do best.  I write about topics that I have some experience in.  I read a lot, I’ve had nine or so different careers, I’ve lived in seven different states and have a bit of insight into some cultural distinctions I would not otherwise have.  Those experiences have colored my perspective, in living life, in foods I enjoy, in dress, in language and accents, in religious perspectives. 

We are happiest when we do the things we love, when we express what we know best, whether it is a special dish we love to make, a painting we love to draw, a song we love to sing.

I write a certain way.  I’m not James Paterson, but I am ME.

If I were to open a restaurant, it certainly wouldn’t be French cuisine.  It would probably be a breakfast place, for I can do some good stuff for breakfast

What about you?  What would you do if you did something in a contributing way for mankind? 

Here’s the thing.
~Draw the art you want to see
~Start the business you want to run
~Play the music you want to hear
~Write the books you want to read
~Build the products you want to use
~Do the work you want to see done

Show us your best side.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment