Sunday, January 6, 2019

When Your Name Gets in the Lights

-->
When Your Name Gets in the Lights

We’re watching the Golden Globe Awards on TV at the moment.  I just watched Sandra Oh accept her award.  As many others before her tonight, she has honored her fellow actors, crew, tech, producers, et al.  What struck me the most just now is how she honored her parents. 

They got their name in the lights for a brief few seconds.  What an honoring act. 

When Carolyn reads my blogs to me, out loud, I am honored. 

I’ve managed people, and the best part of managing is when we get to honor our teammates.  No one gets on top as a solo act.  No not one.

Share the glory.  Your team mates deserve their share of credit.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment