Sunday, January 20, 2019

Do Books Matter


Do Books Matter?
  
Books matter!  That’s a fact.  It doesn’t matter much whether it is a hand-held book, an eBook or an audible, the fact remains – Books Do Matter.

Jim Rohn, once of the most popular inspirational speakers to ever practice his craft, once said this:




26% of American adults proudly proclaim they haven’t read even part of a book during the last twelve months.

Books take me places.  I’ve been to …
 London
  Paris
   Berlin
    Indonesia
     Japan
      The Old West
       The Florida Keys
        Tombstone AZ
         The cold of Indiana
And places beyond

I’ve experienced gunfights, deep-sea diving expeditions, the hunt for gold, the ravages of war, the harshness of Alzheimer’s, and a lot more.

Reading has opened my eyes and ears to the world at large. 

Do books matter?

They matter very much!


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment