Saturday, November 24, 2018

Your Hands


Your Hands

Behold your hands.  What will you do with
them today?

Will you build up or tear down?
Will you make something useful?
Will you offer them in help to a friend in need?
Will you use your hands and the talents and finer points to do some good in this world?

I hope so. 

Carolyn plays piano as just one of her many talents.  She uses her hands in magical, mystical ways to produce the lovely music she produces.

Aileen makes incredible pies.  Oh my, you should taste her coconut cream pie.  AMAZING!

Erich is a contractor/builder.  You should see some of the homes he builds.  They are magnificent

My surgeon, Dr. Sam, used his hands to touch my heart last December.  He performed open heart surgery on me. 

I tried my hand at the potter’s wheel once.  It was not a pretty sight.  I had not developed my hands to craftsman quality … yet.

Whatever your hands can do today, go and do lots of it.  We need your hands in this world.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment