Thursday, November 8, 2018

We Do What We Can


We Do What We Can

There is a lot I can’t do in this world.  I’m not
a physicist, nor an astronomer.  I’m not good at higher math skills, and you wouldn’t want to live in any house I built.

You might say I’m useless. 

However …

If you need an encouraging word, listen to my podcasts, or read my blogs.  If you want a song, I’ll sing to you.  If you need an excellent conductor for your musical presentation, hire me.  I can change lightbulbs, I can make beds, I make a great lasagna, and chicken enchiladas, and my crock pot roast beef is good too.

What’s your secret power?  You have one, I do believe.  Oh, like me, there is a lot you can’t do, but look at what you can do.

You are a power waiting to be unleashed, if you just believe in your innate skills, large and small. 

This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment