Monday, November 12, 2018

Sometimes I Like Being Quiet


Sometimes I Like Being Quiet



This picture is a pretty apt description of me.  Even though I like people, and I like being in groups of people, I imagine, most of the time I am one of the quieter ones. 

And in my quietness, I’m listening.  I’m learning.  I’m a keen observer.  I may never mention much of what I see and learn in those quiet moments, I’m observant nevertheless.

And at some point in the future, this learning comes out in a blog or a podcast, or a speech.  Oh, I don’t name names, or enough information to identify the speaker, yet it becomes a life lesson, or an antidote, or a parable on which I can build.

Quiet can be good.

Are you a quiet one too?  Good for you.  You are okay.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment