Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Best Vision


The Best Vision

Most of us have eye-sight. Do we all have insight?


I wrote a piece a few days ago for this blog site – Insight Again.  

I want to push this idea a bit further. 

J C Penney was visited once by George Fox University President, David Le Shana.  As Mr. Penney sat examining the business card of President Le Shana, he was moving it back and forth in an effort to bring the card into better focus. 

He looked up as Dr. Le Shana approached his desk.  He said, “You’ll have to forgive me.  I’m losing my vision.”

He stopped.  Slammed his hand on the desk and said, “No, that’s not right.  I’m losing my eyesight.  I’ll never lose my vision.”

I think Mr. Penney got it right. 

I hope we get it right.  Insight is better than eyesight.

This quote is to my right.  It haunts me every time I sit at my desk.




This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment