Monday, March 5, 2018

Pick Yourself


Pick Yourself

Who’s going to pick you?  Who wants you on their team?  Who’ll recognize your immense skills and robust talents?

Probably nobody, until you pick yourself. 

A personal reflection …
If I had waited to be picked, I would never have started writing blogs and producing podcasts.  Nobody, NOBODY came to my door and asked me to start these formats.  But I picked myself.  I decided it was my time to dip my toe into the pool of blogs and podcasts and I’m so thankful I did. 

I’m gonna do a play on a comedic phrase …  “You don’t need no stinking badge to do what you want to do.”


We are waiting for you to declare to us what is it you can do, and then go do lots of it till we find you.

Don’t wait on your gender to change or the color of your skin.  Don’t wait on the sun and moon to be in proper alignment.  Don’t wait on a sign from the universe.  Just do what it is your heart compels you to do. 

Pick yourself. 


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment