Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Doctor



The Doctor

During my growing up years in Tennessee I disliked doctors.  Seems every time I would go to see Dr. Porch, he would stick me, probe me, give me foul tasting medicine and it was generally an unpleasant experience.

Today, I love my doctor.  I trust him.  I like him as a person and as my physician.  He really seems to have my best interest in mind at all times.

Since December 27, 2011 I’ve been frequenting his office more than usual.  He saw symptoms and signs that concerned him.  Now, six months later, I got a note from him saying “You’re doing great.  Keep doing what you’re doing and come see me in February.”  

Doctors are good people.  They are smart, and most of them are up to date on the latest treatments offered.

They are a necessary part of life.  I have this plan to live past ninety, so part of my strategy is to do my part in eating better, exercising, sleeping enough, and going to see my doctor on a regular basis. 

Doctors and their medical staff are good for what ails you.

They are some of the important people in our lives.

Really.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment