Sunday, June 9, 2019

What I Look Like Doesn't Matter


What I Look Like Doesn’t Matter


Who cares what I look like!  That’s a statement, not a question.  I’m not in a contest based on looks.  I’m in this life to do something with the gifts and qualities I possess and continue developing.  I established a long time ago that I would never be Mr. America or win the Iron Man Challenge. 

This I know … I have worth and value.  I have some skills that seem to contribute to a few people within my sphere of influence, and that is enough for me. 

And I approve of myself.  I’ve written on that topic more than a few times, and I think it is hugely important. 

Self-value is way more important than looks and popularity.

Grab onto that one and you just may become something unique in this world.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment