Sunday, June 23, 2019

Today Is the Maker of Tomorrow


Today Is the Maker of Tomorrow

When wisdom walks in, I give it the best seat in the house.  Such is the case for this quote. 



I can drum today because of hours of drumming in my youth, and listening to recordings of my heroes.  Mike Graham (a childhood friend-still friends) and I would slow down the recording as slowly as our record player would allow and listen intently to a particular drummer until we could mimic what he/she was doing.

I wonder if that quote is applicable to my health as well?  Probably so.  I had heart surgery 18-months ago because of too many bad choices in my years of living and eating prior to that surgery.

Moving forward, what do you and I want our lives to resemble?  The positive outcome starts today, no matter our age.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment