Sunday, February 24, 2019

We Make Appointments with Ourselves


We Make Appointments with Ourselves

Nothing much good ever comes without intent.  When we ‘intend’ to do a thing, we find the moments that lead to making that happen.

I am a writer.  I don’t write by accident.  I make appointments with myself and write.  Such is the case on this Sunday morning.  I have set aside a block of time to do this thing of creating and writing.

We make appointments for the important stuff in life.  We value ourselves as worthy when we make appointments for self, whether it is to write, paint, practice piano, or have a mental break.  We take time for the pause. 

An important essential in life.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment