Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sometimes We Withdraw


Sometimes We Withdraw



This quote demands some think time. 

In an age of prolific social media usage, this is more important than ever. 

I use social media.  I depend upon it for my writing and for the social connections I maintain.  However, I am learning that I have a very good filter and can activate this ‘filter’ when need be.  I can ignore posts, even certain individuals who talk, often just to hear themselves talk.

There is a lot of “stuff’’ out there, and a lot is being said on a variety of topics.  Are you swallowing it all hook, line and sinker?  I hope not.

Rather, I find a weekend away on occasion, or an hour spent sitting on Sunset, watching the seagulls and listening to the water does much to restore balance and peace to my world.

It is these ‘withdrawing moments’ that become my salvation. 

How do you withdraw?


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment