Friday, October 26, 2018

Being Invisible

-->
Being Invisible

I have often thought it would be such fun and
helpful to be invisible.  I could move around, eaves drop on conversations, help the helpless, hurt the bad guys.  You know the drill. 

Sometimes, I have been invisible.  Have you?  That’s when you’re a part of a team, let’s say, yet you keep getting ignored.  No one calls on you in meetings, you raise your hand and they pick the lady next to you.  It’s as if you were invisible.

Being invisible is no fun, actually.  It actually hurts.  It is as if you didn’t exist.  Can you relate?

I’ve come across a few invisible individuals in my lifetime.  And then I start to tune into their invisibleness, that is when I go to work.  One of my jobs in life is to bring out that invisible person into the light.  I want to find ways of validating them, encouraging them and I’ll find a word or two that unlocks their soul and lets them know they are a person of worth.

So, to all you invisible types out there … I see you.  You are not a nobody.  You are not a worthless piece of ____.

You have value and worth.  Your voice matters.  Your opinions matter and we need to hear from you too.

For just a few minutes, drop your invisibility cloak and show us what you’ve got.  We need to see it.



This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment