Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Who Influences You?


Who Influences You?

I could, if pressed to, name the ten or so most influential people in my life.  Most of those individual’s names would be meaningless to you, however. 

Yet influences abound. 

Some call this concept “Making a mark”, or “Leaving a legacy.”

Regardless of what we call it, the influence remains.

My typing teacher in high school had a major influence on me simply because of this skill he taught. 

One of my band directors was a major player in influencing me to pursue music.  I’ve never forgotten.

I’ve had one major minister who was huge in my life.  He is an icon of grace and a role model for me to this day.

I’ve read books since I was a young boy.  There are some major writers who have influenced me.  I am better because of them, and many of them are dead now, yet their words still stir my life.

Never underestimate the power of those who influence you.

Never underestimate the power of your own ability to influence.  It happens, whether you know it or not.


This is what is on
my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment