Saturday, April 11, 2015

Broken Crayons Still Color

Today’s thought is simple.  Actually, the title says it all.


I broke my left arm when I was nine.  It still works.  I still can write and play drums; I play ping pong and racquet ball.

I’m older now.  I think I’m forty, but my body knows better.  My joints, muscles and ligaments have stiffened with age.  However, HOWEVER - they are stretching again thanks to my Monday night Yoga class.  I may be older, yet I’m regaining flexibility. 

Even if we are broken, wrinkled, walk with a limp or use handrails, we still have value.  We can still splash this world with our unique touches.

Broken crayons still color beautiful pictures.

Be encouraged today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment