Monday, January 27, 2014

Words Refresh

Believe it or not, some words bring refreshment just like a cool drink of water on a hot day.

Would you like some examples?  Use some of these tomorrow as you interact with other inhabitants in your corner of the world.

~I like that shirt on you.  You look very stylish.
~I think you are a cool lady.
~I like the way you think.

~You have such an optimistic way about you.
~Love your creativity.
~I see such potential in you

~I see improvement.  I like that.
~Outstanding job on that report.
~Your behavior tonight was commendable.

~Great solo.  I felt the music through your playing.
~When I’m with you I feel very special.
~You made me very proud when you …


Just imagine if some of these words were said to you at this particular moment.  Would you feel a little taller, a little stronger, and a bit more like the King or Queen of the world?

That is the power we hold in our hands with words.

Words refresh!

Really and truly.

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment