Monday, April 8, 2013

Improvisation


I am a jazz lover.  That means I really get into great jazz improvisation.  I could name names, but will move on.

I've had to improvise in life a few times – more than a few times.

So have you.  We improvise or we stop!

And do you know what happens when the music stops?  The crowd leaves and we’re left alone. 

I've improvised in …
~Marriage
 ~Divorce
  ~Bankruptcy
   ~Job changes
    ~All other relationships
     ~Places I've lived
      ~Neighborhoods
       ~Cultural experiences


Improv means you adapt to your surroundings.  What has life handed you and how has it changed, and the big questions is – what new melody can you make of it.

How are your life improvisational skills?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment