Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Life's Greatest Advice

Life’s Greatest Advice

I will be brief.  Remain as you were.

I know this is some of life’s greatest advice for I have practiced it myself.  So, from one with a bit of experience, here goes.


~If you do not go after what you want,
you will never have it.
I’ve had jobs, bought houses, started writing and speaking because I went after these things.  I was brave.  I dared.  I had courage.

The Wright brothers went after flying and look where that led us.  Steve Jobs pursued making the best electronic gadgets and now I own three, and they are the ultimate in reliability, quality and usefulness.


~If you do not ask, the answer will always be NO.
It is true in a job search, in finding a mate, and we play this out every day, in every human predicament that we face.  Even the Bible says, “Ask and you shall receive.”  How much do you believe in your worthiness to have?


~If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
Seems to me that action is called for.  Action, movement, coming to the aide of, desiring a thing enough to step forward.

Now you know these three things. 

Will you take some gentle advice?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment