Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Simple Power of Intention


The Simple Power of Intention

It’s simple really.  Once you set your mind to do a thing, you can probably do it.  What a simple principle. 

Tonight, as I sat down, I told Carolyn I was going to write three blogs before going to sleep.  I need to publish my weekly newsletter, and here I go.  This is Number 3.  One to go before sleep calls. 

I have intention.  INTENTION!

This, by the way, is not a bragging post.  It is, perhaps, an encouraging word to someone who has a burning desire to do a thing and all you need is a kick in the backside and a reminder to add intention to your formula. 

Perhaps you’ll pull off your latent dream yet.

I hope so.

Intention works.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment