Monday, October 14, 2019

Different Individuals


Different Individuals

I am one of ten kids in our family.  Five males, five females.  And we are all different.  We think differently, we choose differently, we talk differently, we think differently … We are different.

And so it is in the social tribes in your life, whether it is family, neighborhoods, work groups, management teams, sales forces, school classrooms, football teams.

Your great opportunity is to somehow find a way to manage each member of your team in an individual way.  Find out what their hot buttons are and press them. 

I have eight grandkids.  I don’t attempt to relate to each one in the same way.  I have a different relationship with each one. 

Celebrate the uniqueness of your tribe members.

They have a name, needs, and focus in life and they all go in different directions.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment