Saturday, October 17, 2015

I Don't Like Bullies

I don’t like bullies.  They remind me of
dictators.  They demand that the world be ordered according to their selfish agenda, whims and wishes.

Bullies forget that I have a mind, a will and a sense of right and wrong, good and bad.  In other words – I can make really great choices for my life.

I don't like bullies.

I like marching to the sound of my own drummer.  I like making my own way.  I like the way my mind reasons things out. 

I have a voice.  I can use it for my own good and hopefully for the good of the tiny space over which I have some control.

I don’t like bullies.

But I do like the way I am capable of governing my life.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment