Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Tremendous Thing

This is about as wise as it gets for this blog post.  Would you like to go down in history as having done a few tremendous things?

Consider this.

Be a friend.

BE A FRIEND!

E.B. White says it best in the children’s classic Charlotte’s Webb.


I have a friend who confessed to me recently that he was contemplating suicide because he is at the end of his life and has a serious cancer attacking his body and there is nothing more the medical world can do for him. 

I called him just to say “Hi Roger.  I’m your friend and I care for you.”

I helped another man from Algeria get his computer up and running and saved him some money from a potential web scam.  He called me his ‘best friend.”

What is the value you have in your friend’s list?

Count them as gold.

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment