Friday, July 11, 2014

Make Something

If I had a wish for you it would be this …

I hope that you will make something.  Make art, make music, write a song, knit a sock, bake a pie, add a dash of vanilla flavoring to your favorite recipe … do something original and creative just because you can.

I hope you might dare to dream outrageously.  Dream like never before.  Take the blinders off your dreams and dream big and in color and larger than life.

Don’t let the bound of this earth stop you. 
Don’t let the small minds of others stop you.
Don’t listen to the naysayers.  Listen to your own heartbeat.

Go!
     Be!
          Do the spectacular.
               Do the unusual.
Do the different just because you see the possibilities.

I hope you will go and make something that never existed before.  Even for one fleeting moment. 

I added vanilla to my French toast this week.  It was yummy. 
Occasionally I add a small teaspoon of cinnamon to my coffee grounds before brewing them.  Love that one too.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment