Monday, July 7, 2014

I Sell

Every time I open my mouth, I sell.
Every time I buy in a store or order off the menu, I sell. 
Every time I talk with my wife, I sell.

And so do you.  What are we selling?

Only a bit of our integrity, our kindness, our people relationship skills and our nature at its core.

I also sell my own self-confidence, my believability in self, and a bit of my self-esteem.  And believe it or not, I sell my intelligence with each transaction.  Oh yes. 

Also, the core beliefs that I hold are either bought with every transaction or not.  My core beliefs are honesty, reliability, truthfulness, trustworthiness.

And do you know what else?

You also sell all of these character traits.  Every day – Every time.

Think about that one.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment