Thursday, September 8, 2011

How Is Your Vision?


J C Penney was once interviewed by Dave Le Shanna, former college president of Taylor University.  As Dr. La Shanna was ushered into Mr. Penney’s office, he saw Mr. Penney sitting behind his desk examining the business card David had presented.  He was moving it back and forth like someone playing a slide trombone.

He looked up at Dr. La Shanna, cleared his voice and said, “You’ll have to forgive me.  My vision is not as good as it once was.”

He then slapped his hand on the desk and said, “No that is not right.  My eyesight is not what it once was.  I’ll never lose my vision.”

WoW!  That is a mouth full. 

I think that is all that needs to be said. 

How is your vision?

Towards life?
Toward your company?
Toward your future?

No comments:

Post a Comment