Monday, June 1, 2020

How to Keep the Lamp Burning

How to Keep the Lamp Burning


To keep a lamp burning, 
we have to keep putting oil in it.  
~Mother Teresa

This idea is simple, you see.  I hate paying my electricity bill, but I love having power whenever I need it. 

To build any business, we have to keep the ideas coming, the employees content and the marketing plan in place. 

I am a writer.  My number of clicks suffer when I don’t produce fresh material or promote my stuff.  I now know this after ten years of doing this work.

Feed your dream 
     Stoke your fire 
          Read
               Learn
                    Grow

Become whatever it is you wish to become so that you can keep your lamp burning.


This is what is
on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment