Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pleasing Everybody

Are you a people pleaser?  I’ve been accused of that a few times in my life.  “It ain’t working” as we used to say in Tennessee.

Today, I subscribe to Seth Godin’s philosophy, as stated below.

“Better to pick just one thing you can be proud of, rather than offering just about everything in an attempt to please just about everyone (and thus no one).”

There is no way I can write to please everyone in this world.  I am honing my niche for my reliable readers, and it is to this supportive group of individuals to whom I speak every week. 

Sometimes, a more narrow focus is the real secret to success.  Who is really a success whose philosophy is to become “all things to all people”?

What are you really good at? 

March onward!


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment