Saturday, February 14, 2015

What Have You Started

“What in the world have you started?”  I’ve been asked that a few times in my life.  Once, when I was a kid, I struck a few matches and burned the grass by the side of our house.  My Dad asked that question then. 

It can be a cry of alarm, as in “Oh my God, what have you started?”

Or it can be a surprised exclamation.  “What HAVE you started?”

So, the prompt for you is this:




I dreamt for a very long time of being a writer.  That dream did not come into full blossom until I did something about it.  When I go back and read some of my earlier work I shudder at what I see.  And I keep improving.

And so do you … when you start.

The beginning is always tough.  It is often the dog days of your enterprise.  But persevere.

Hang tough.  You WILL get better.  You will, sooner or later, turn a profit.  You will, in time, win some big sales.

And you have to start somewhere.

Why not now?
Why not today?

Why not you?

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment