Monday, May 23, 2016

ABR (Always Be Reading

Honestly, the title says it all. 

Read. 
          Read.
                   Read!

A person can learn a lot from reading.  Seriously?!

I am a reader.  I have five books to my left as I write this, and I am dipping into all of them from time to time.  And often I’ll stop reading, grab a pen and my always handy Moleskin notebook and jot down significant ideas, words and phrases that jump out at me.

My library is one of the possessions I value the most.  My friends talk to me through my library, and some of them have been dead for a long time. 

I will resist prescribing books you should have in your library.  Really, just read what is of interest to you.

In a book I just finished, Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon, we find this quote.

 
Read.  By all means … READ!



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I?m gonna watch
    out for brussels. I?ll appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete