Thursday, November 10, 2011

What Is Failure?


Let me sing you a song.

Do you remember those famous men
Who had to fall to rise again
They pick themselves up
Dust themselves off
And start all over again.

If I could implant one key phrase into your heart and mind, it would be this phrase …
  



Every successful person is someone who failed, yet never regarded himself as a failure.

John Maxwell says this: 
What you have to tell yourself is, “I’m not a failure.  I failed at doing something.”

-Mozart was told once his opera The Marriage of Figaro “had too many notes.”

-Van Gogh sold only on painting in his lifetime.

-Thomas Edison was considered un-teachable as a youngster.

-Albert Einstein was told by a Munich schoolmaster that he would “never amount to much.”

God give us a few more Einstein’s, Edison’s, and Mozart’s.

If I were judged on my failures, I would have buried my head in the sand long ages ago. 

Just because I failed at one thing, does not mean I am a failure at everything.

You only become a failure when you throw up your hands and quit on life. 

So, let us keep on working at our craft, our painting, our music, and our writing, or whatever it is you want to do with passion. 

Learn from the past.
Study for the future.
Become the best you that you can become.

It’s just your future that is waiting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment