Monday, April 16, 2018

A Critical Character Trait


A Critical Character Trait

Let’s talk about CHARACTER!  It’s an essential ingredient in personal development.  We’re not talking about oddballs, demented personalities, or goofy characters.  We are talking of the noblest kinds of character we could ever hope to have.

When I think of a critical character trait, I think of …
     Integrity
      Strength
       Uprightness
        Reputation
         Moral fiber

Those traits speak volumes to me when thinking of a man or woman of character.

And I especially love what Theodore Roosevelt says about character.

I care not what others think
of what I do, but I care very much
about what I think of what I do.
That is character.”
~Theodore Roosevelt

Ah … somehow, we keep coming back to the self-examined life.

Perhaps Mr. Roosevelt was onto something.

Perhaps, indeed!


This is what is on my mind today.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment