Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Work Whenever


Work Whenever

I got up at 4:30 this morning because I had a burning writing thing to do.  I got it done and went back to bed.

It’s now 6:33, same morning, and I have these other three things to do and they too are burning within me.  And so, I’m writing.

The Hewlett-Packard Company makes good products.  The printer to my right is from them.  They once posted some rules for conducting business on the wall of their one-car garage in the early days of their start-up.  This idea grabbed me today.

Work Whenever!

“It’s the old “strike while the iron’s hot” idea.
 Blacksmith’s know this.  If the iron cools, it is no longer malleable.

Ideas are like that.  That is why I carry a pen almost everywhere I go, and usually have a Moleskin notebook or my larger journal with me.  I’ve lost too many ideas in the past and I want to be ready when those illusive and fleeting sparks of insight flash by.

This is what is on my mind today.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment