Monday, April 24, 2017

If at First ... Try Again


We perhaps learned this concept from childhood.  I’ve heard and read it a hundred times in my lifetime.  I’ve written about it in so many other blog posts.

And yet, I’ll take one more stab at it.

Failure Is Not Final!  No one is a success at first.  We get up.  We stumble.  We sometimes fall flat on our faces, or on some other part of our anatomy. 

And the better “me” says “Try one more time.”   
And so I do. 

And so you do too.

My first solo as a singer was not a pretty sight.

In high school, I embarrassed myself in front of a stadium full of people when I tried to play Wipeout and didn’t have the stick control required for that solo.  It was a bloody mess.  I guess you could say I wiped out. (Ha)

And I went back to the practice room the next Monday.  And I got better.

I love this bit from Michael Jordan …



We get better.

WE GET BETTER!

That is all I have to say for today.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment