Monday, May 16, 2016

The Initiator

Initiators start things.  They are often the first ones in line.  They speak first in a greeting. 

They reach out their hand first to help.
Initiators do while others still mull.
They start.  Initiators start.

Initiators sign on the dotted line.

They build what they dream.
Initiators go out, find the way, the blaze a new trail to where they want to be.

So you won’t think I’m just all talk, here’s my story.  I am a writer who talked of writing for thirty years.  THIRTY YEARS!  That’s a long time to be all talk and no show.

One fine day I decided to be an initiator with my writing.  I began with one blog – ONE.  They have now grown to six blogs – one being a rhyming blog – and over 200,000 clicks.  And I have published four books.

I can’t encourage you to initiate unless I too initiate.

What have you initiated lately?



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment