Monday, April 25, 2016

Make a Start

Have you made a start lately?  The concept of “make a start” is another way of saying “I’ll try that.”

And I’ll try that has launched just about everything we see in our world today.

I talked of writing for thirty years before finally getting started.  One fine October day I “made a start” and now I’m approaching
200,000 clicks on my blogs. 

On the popular TV show Shark Tank we see many fine examples of individuals who finally “made a start’ and they are on their way to a satisfying and successful enterprise.

What is in your gut that continually asks you to “make a start”?  You won’t be discovered unless you do something about that itch.

Go ahead … MAKE A START!

Consider this as your permission slip.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment