Monday, November 16, 2015

Permission to DO Anyway

I am going to make a bold and empowering statement to you.  You might want to sit down for this one.

Your ideas are unique to you.  Who cares if
your idea has been done before?  It has not been done by you.  Therefore – go!  Do!  Be!  Become!

When I started blogging six years ago there were thousands of bloggers who were writing the same kinds of thoughts I write, but they weren’t me.  They didn’t have my take on life, my insights and my individualistic writing style and thought processes. 

And six years later I still write, and people around the world still read my stuff.  Amazing!

Some are better writers than I.  Some are more well-known, more handsome or beautiful, skinnier or more rotund – but none of them think exactly as I think. 

And it is so for you.

Do you want to build something?  DO!
Want to start a company?  DO!

Want to invent a new widget?  DO!

You have permission to go and DO!

You are unique.  You are qualified to do what you want to do. 

Need learning?     Go get it.
Need money?        Go find it.
Need inspiration?  Read my stuff, and others.
Need time?  Find it within the 24/7 you already own.

It would be a tragedy if you hid your talent and allowed it to be snuffed out.

That would be a serious tragedy indeed.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment