Saturday, August 8, 2015

Two Gifts

This morning when I awoke, I opened two of the most amazing gifts I've ever received, and it isn’t even my birthday.

I opened my eyes. 


I OPENED MY EYES.

You see, I looked at my wife, the one I love and the one with whom I do life.
I looked out my window and saw green grass, a blue sky and my fellow human beings with whom I share this planet.
On the ferry coming over to Orcas Island I saw some amazing scenery with lots of water, mountains, and lush green hillsides.
I could easily read the words in the book I am currently reading.

I opened two of the most wonderful gifts a person could ever receive.

And I bowed my heart and gave thanks to my God for this marvelous gift.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment