Friday, May 16, 2014

No Open Door Policy

The concept of the “open door policy” is used by more than a few companies and institutions these days.  While it speaks of “all are welcome” I think this is a bad policy for me as a human being.

I do not have an open door policy when it comes to entertaining every ideology, every political persuasion and every doctrine or belief that is available today.  I have a filter and I use it freely. 

If you and I accept every idea that comes along, at best we will be confused, two-faced, and will probably never make any worthwhile decisions in governing our lives.  I fear we would live in constant conflict within ourselves and never know truth from lies. 

The word at play here is “CHOICES”.  We get to choose what we believe, and what we allow into our lives to influence our decisions.

Choose wisely!



P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment