Friday, April 4, 2014

Make Art

I am attempting to live out loud in these days.  That means, for me, letting my voice be heard, exploring, experiencing, and stepping out of my neat little box that I’ve fashioned for myself for all these years.  I want to make my art. 

And I encourage you to make your art also.  Here are just a few ways of making art.  Try some of these.

Read some great books
Write
Draw or paint
Sing your song
Play your instrument or learn another
Build that dream home
Do poetry
Learn to bake or sew
Go to your dream city or country
Be bold-kiss someone who thinks you're pretty wonderful
Fill your world with the dreams of your youth. 

You know, make art.

Be surprised.

(Thanks to Neil Gaiman for the seeds for this blog.  You inspire me Neil.)

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment