Friday, September 27, 2013

The Investment Question

Making good investments is a critical life principle, and we’re not talking about money.  We’re talking about investing in others. 

Here’s a quote for us:

“Are we willing 
to invest 
in others?”
~John C. Maxwell

When I think back to those who have invested in me, I remember how, in good ways, my life is marked by their influence. 

I've learned these traits from those individuals.
-Love for people
-Respect for the decency of others

-Difference in management and leadership
-Critical people skills

-People matter more than money
-Eye contact

-Remembering names
-Critical listening skills

… and the list goes on.

What have you learned from others?

Better question … what kinds of investments are you making in others?

We are leaving our legacy.  How does it look?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment