Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Strength not Weakness


Have you ever needed help?  Most of us have at some point in our lives. 

John C. Maxwell reminds us …

“When the vision gets bigger than you,
you really only have two choices;
give up on the vision or get help.
I choose the later.”
~25 Ways to Win with People

Remember this:  Getting help is strength. Not weakness.

Love this idea …
“The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.” 
~Henry David Thoreau


Got a problem?  Seek help.

Can’t do it all yourself?  Ask.

And if you manage others, especially remember this one:

The person who feels needed consistently performs better.




P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment