Friday, March 29, 2013

More Encouragement about Failure


Failure is an event, not a person.


I write a lot about failure simply because I encounter individuals who seem to face failure so much.  The amazing thing is this; a lot of people still confuse their failure with their life.

Here is yet another important principle to ponder along this line.


Failure is an event,
not a person.
~Seth Godin and Zig Ziglar



For me, that is about as encouraging a thought as it gets.  We tag our lives as “failure” when all that has happened is we failed at something. 

How many different ways can we say this?

~I make mistakes.  I am not a mistake.
~Failure is not final.
~Just because we failed at something does not mean we are a  
   failure.
~Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
  

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment