Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Barriers



Barriers are frustrating. 
They block our progress. 
They slow us down.  
Sometimes they block our view.

Barriers are a nuisance. 

So what barriers are in your way?  What is keeping you from doing whatever it is you really want to do?

Here are some barriers others have overcome.
-I’m not smart enough.
   -I’m not pretty enough.
      -I’m not of the right gender.

-I’m not born in America.
   -I’m not born in Dubai.
      -I’m not educated.

-I’m just a …
   -I’m lonely.
      -I’m no good to anyone.

Barriers are only temporary. 
They can be moved, jumped over, crawled under, torn down, repainted, blown up, re-engineered, educated, ignored, and above all – barriers can be overcome. 

What barriers are hindering us from making the most of our lives?

Identify!
Conquer!
Overcome!


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment