Monday, November 26, 2012

The Sound of Your Voice


Having grown up in a large musical family I began my singing career at age three.  And it grew from there.

For many years I always felt insecure about my voice, however.  Early on, in my adult life, I had intonation issues – I would sing flat. 

And I loved to compare myself to others and always seemed to come up on the short end in those comparisons. 

Only in later life did I realize my voice was acceptable - actually more than acceptable and people truly did enjoy hearing me sing.
  
Liking the sound of your voice is not just about music.  Can you voice your thoughts, feelings, opinions and values?  You have a voice.  Use it.  Vote in elections.  Your thoughts matter just as much as others.  You have as much of a right to express yourself as anyone else.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment